Cody’s work is characterized by genuine happiness and a gentle beauty.
- Cody Raisig Photography has been ranked in the Top 5% for six consecutive years by WeddingWire.
- Before wedding photography, Cody spent five years producing, directing and filming extreme skiers around the globe for a nationally-published ski magazine.
- Cody can still do a backflip on skis.
- And when he photographs black tie weddings, Cody wears his tuxedo - he looks great in it.
- Cody lives on the Upper East Side and owns a puppy - a cockapoo named Rozzy.
- Cody's favorite slice of pizza is buffalo chicken (Roma's on E. 88th & 3rd Ave).
- Cody holds a B.A. from Colorado College.